Saturday, June 12, 2010

Churchy stuff

So the excitement of June has been my new calling in Church. I was asked to be the Gospel Principles Teacher at Church. When I was asked I just had a blank face and said "Wow that's big." "That's a big girl calling". I was honored to take such a big assignment and I also am grateful for everything I know I will learn from it. I also teach a small Book of Mormon Study group for the Relief Society. I'm thinking the Lord wants me to get my noes in the books and study more.

Well this is a short post got to run. Happy day to all!

2 comments:

  1. That's because you're so smart and awesome. It's not fair not to share you with everybody!!! I shouldn't be the only one who gets to benefit from your wonderfulness, and all your good insights on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CJ. You are MUCH to kind. =)

    ReplyDelete