Tuesday, September 07, 2010

We are having a baby!!!

So our exciting news in life right now is we are expecting our first baby. We are due march 29,2011. Troy and I are very excited for this adventure in life. We are also very grateful. This was a long time coming and several painful tests to help us a long the way. Over all it was close to two years of trying and praying. We grew a lot in the process and we grew closer together. In the end we were not taking the fertility drugs. I had decided to give it a breach for a few months to get the romance back and not be counting every day. I guess that's what my body needed to just relax.
We are so blessed and honored our father in heaven is trusting us with a little human. It will be a lot of fun.
I wanted to tell my parents in a special way since it wasn't going to be in person so I sent them a cookie bouquet with baby block looking cookies that said things like "we're expecting", "due in march", " future 'grandparents" , and "love you!".
Needless to say my mom screamed at the poor delivery man with excitement.
We have our first appointment on sept 1st, I am now 10 weeks along and have not had one day of sickness.
I have gotten a little chesty and I have a big food belly after a good meal. Overall it has been a really easy process for me and I am very grateful fir that.
The lord is truly wonderful to us and has blesses our lives over and over.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I love the feeling of sweet success! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm So excited! Do you realize we could have our babies on the same day potentially? How crazy would that be? Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete